Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
- Our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us and information about the cookies on our website. By using our website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Information about us
www.firsttravelsolutions.com is operated by First Travel Solutions Limited ("we", "us", or "our"). We are registered in England & Wales under company number 1966624, and have our registered office at Unit 5 Petre Court, Petre Road, Clayton Business Park, Clayton Le Moors, Accrington, BB5 5HY. Our VAT number is 464644528.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our website
We may update our website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our website
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by writing to the Data Compliance Officer at First Travel Solutions, Unit 5 Petre Court, Petre Road, Clayton Business Park, Clayton Le Moors, Accrington, BB5 5HY
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading content to our website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our website a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you licence to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our website.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values
Rights you licence
When you upload or post content to our website, you grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the user generated content in connection with the service provided by our website and across different media owned or operated by us or other members of the FirstGroup group of companies.
Any such licence will automatically expire if you delete the content from our website
Our acceptable use policy
- You may download our content, but only for informational, non-commercial, non-profitable and personal use and provided that you do not remove, adapt, alter or obscure any of the information, content or notices (such as copyright and other proprietary notices) contained within it.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content (including, but not limited to, "caching" any material on the Site for access by third parties or "mirroring" any material on the Site) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content or the Site requires our prior written permission.
- Content within the "News" section of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation news magazines, trade publications and broadcast media.
- You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use content without our prior written permission.
- You may not create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing any content on the Site.
- As a condition of your access to and use of the Site, you warrant to us that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms or could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law and that you will not use the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, discriminatory, liable to incite racial hatred, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, scandalous, offensive, inflammatory, blasphemous, pornographic, or profane material or material in breach of confidence or privacy.
- We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials. You also agree to inform us as soon as you become aware of any unlawful or prohibited use of the Site by any third parties.
- You are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations of the jurisdiction from which you access the Site. The Site should not be accessed in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Site is prohibited. We do not represent that the Site complies with laws in all jurisdictions. If you are in doubt, you should seek legal advice and if necessary, terminate your use of the Site immediately.
- You are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation and are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site, any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences or approvals or which is technically harmful (including; without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, trojans, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Site (including, without limitation, by (i) hacking; (ii) defacing, altering or interfering with the front end 'look and feel' of the Site; (iii) obtaining or attempting to obtain unauthorised access (via whatever means) to any of our networks; (iv) by taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site or related infrastructure; or (v) by using any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of the Site (including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means)
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not link to our website from any site containing obscene, defamatory, threatening, inflammatory or degrading material or material which infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any third party or which is otherwise unlawful.
You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy
If you wish to make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party links and resources in our website
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
UK00002176592 and UK00002176539 are UK registered trademarks of FirstGroup plc (company number SC157176), a company registered in Scotland whose registered office is at 395 King Street, Aberdeen, AB24 5RP.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our website